Hydros Joint Therapy
Hydros Joint Therapy is a viscoelastic hyaluronan-based product, designed to provide long term relief of the pain associated with osteoarthritis using a single intra-articular injection. Hydros is composed of a resorbable hyaluronan hydrogel suspended in high molecular weight soluble hyaluronan. The hyaluronan raw material used to manufacture Hydros is produced biosynthetically using bacterial fermentation.
Key product attributes:
- 52 mg of bacterial derived HA (hyaluronan hydrogel beads suspended in soluble hyaluronan solution)
- Delivered as single injection 6 mL intra-articular injection
- May persist in the joint for up to one month
- Effects are anticipated to last six months or more
Hydros has been evaluated in a 98 patient feasibility trial in Europe and Canada. Click here for more information
* Hydros Joint Therapy is an investigational product and is not available for commercial sale.